Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thanks Dee

My dear friend Dee gave me this blog award recently and I completely spaced posting it, so I am doing it now. I am so appreciative of her acknowledging me because to be honest I don't think I'm that good at this card stuff. LOL.




This is what Miss Dee had to say about me.
Jessica - who is such a fun gal!! I just had the chance to meet her near her hometown and she took me to her favorite stamping shops and we enjoyed a nice cup of coffee on such a pretty day! I'm so glad we got a chance to meet and I look forward to hanging out with you again, soon! Big hugs to you, Sweetie!

Well THANK YOU Dee and I too had a blast hanging out and I can't wait to do it again.


Part of receiving the award is sharing it with 7 other people, and then sharing 7 things about yourself...

The 7 Beautiful Bloggers that I would like to share this with are:

To Lizzie who's blog http://ohsnaplizzie.blogspot.com/ is a constant stop on my daily blog journey. Her work is incredible and inspiring. I also want to congratulate her on the birth of her son Jax yesterday.

To Angie who's blog http://angiescraftypad.blogspot.com/ is so pretty and inspiring. I met Angie over at Cafemom and I love seeing the progression of her talent. Her work is wonderful.

To Heather over at http://heathershangout-toothy.blogspot.com/. I am so glad that I have got to know you. I love seeing your layouts and cards. I wish that I lived over by you and Cass so that I could get together with you guys too.

To my dear friend Cassandra http://thisnthatcass.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much for being my friend and letting me vent ot you. You are a talented crafter and a wonderful person. I am inspired by you. I wished we lived closer so that I could actually talk to you in person and not on FB. LOL. Hugs to you and thanks for your support recently.

To Norma Jean http://normajean8105.blogspot.com/. I had the wonderfuol pleasure of working with Norma on the TGF Royal Battle as a part of the Farmaholics team. Thank you so much for that I had fun. You are very talented and a great person. I am glad to know you.

To Jenn http://jennlovestostamp.blogspot.com/ who I also had the pleasure of teaming up with as part of the TGF Royal Battle challenge. I enjoyed being on the team with you. I love the simplicity of your creations because to me it lets the meaning of the cards shine through.

To CraftyKat http://craftykat-mycraftyplayground.blogspot.com/. You have been a long time follower of mine and I greatly appreciate your support. I also am a fan of your work as well. Thanks.


And now for 7 things about me...

1. I hate tomatoes and onions but I like salsa and spaghetti and onion rings. Go figure.

2. I read at least one book a week. I am a huge fan of reading and I read all sorts of fictional work

3. My fave movie is Gone with the Wind. I would love to go down south and tour Tara.

4. I am obsessed with snowmen and my husband has banned all things snowmen because of it. I went a little overboard one year decorating, LOL.

5. I am allergic to chocolate and caffiene.

6. I loathe and despise cleaning.

7. I would love to be a stay at home mom.

Well now you know a bit more about me and aren't you glad you do. LOL.

For those of you I passed this award onto, you deserve it and keep up the good work. You are all inspirations to me.

1 comments:

Toothy said...

OMG, thank you for the award. All of you ladies are so talented and all from cafemom, I see a pattern here. LOL Your #1 about onions and tomatoes is exactly like me, but I can eat salsa, chili, spagheti and onion rings but don't put them on my burger or salad lol. I think I would be so skinny if I was allergic to caffeine and chocolate, uh and cheese too. haha