Hey there everyone and Happy Monday. First off I want to say Happy Birthday to my beautiful son AJ who is turning 3 today. I can't beleive how grown up he is.
Now onto the card and the challenges. This card fit 7 challenges. That is a record for me.
1. The sketch challenge over at Inspirational Card Sketches http://icsketches.blogspot.com/ is what I used to create the card with.
2. Over at Digital Tuesday http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ we were challenged to create something representing either April Flowers or April Showers. I used flowers.
3. Over at ABC Challenge http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ we were challenged to use sparkle. I used sparkly paper and bling. I also added it to the image but the camera didnt pick it up.
4. Over at Fab & Funky http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/ we were to use old and neglected stash. The neglected stash I used was the papers and the bling. The papers were scraps that had been sitting for quite some time.
5. Over at the Prarie Fairy challenge blog http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/ we were challenged to distress something. I took the Gemstones Core'dinations scraps that I had and distressed the edges of the papers. With the other Core'dinations scraps I embossed them and sanded the embossing and then distressed the edges.
6. At Kaboodle Doodles http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/ the challenge was to emboss. I used my Cuttlebug and the Swiss dots folder on the Core'dinations scraps.
7. Over at the Cuttlebug Spot http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/ we were told to use our fave flower (and of course embossing). I love wildflowers and that is what I thought the image and the Primas represented.
Paper - Core'dinations
Image - Bugaboo Stamps (colored with Bic Mark-its & Copics)
Accents - embossing (Swiss Dots - Cuttlebug), Prima Flowers, misc. bling