Here is my card I managed to make in and this card fits 9 challenges. OMG thats alot. So here we go.
1. I used the sketch challenge at Inspirational Card Sketches http://icsketches.blogspot.com/ to create this card. I felt it worked with the image and the papers I was planning on using. This sketch was great and I will definately be using it again
2. Nutshells http://nutcrafters-nutshells.blogspot.com/ , Kaboodle Doodles http://www.kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/ , and Whimsical Wednesday http://www.thediedrichdare.blogspot.com/ are all challenging us to make a spring themed card. Well I figured Mother's Day and flowers are pretty Springy.
3. Twisted Thursday #54 http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/ and The Pink Elephant http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/ is asking us to make a card for Mom. Well this card is actually going to be going to my Grandma and I hope she loves it.
4. Cute Card Thursday's challenge 110 http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/ was to "make your own". Well I made my own flower out of ribbon & a button. Its a little larger than i had anticipated but I still like the way it turned out.
5. Totally Gorjuss http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/ is challenging us to do stitching. I used a green glitter pen and faux stitched around all the pink bordering.
6. Anyone for Anya http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ is asking for lots of layers. I think this fits that from the semi-circles to the image and the sentiment and dont forget the flower. There are quite a few layers without going overboard and making it look to busy.
Image - Miss Anya Love - the Greeting Farm
Coloring - Bic Mark-its, Copics, and Stardust Glitter pens
Paper - Core'dinations Cardstock and Making Memories DP
Accessories: vintage button, ribbon from Target's $1 bin, and Pop Dots.