Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Little Pinkette

Happy Friday to you all. I am here today because we have a wonderful new challenge over at the Card Makin Mamas Challenge Blog. What is the challenge you ask? Well it is..........


GREEN and use a colored image




The fabulous sponsor this week is DESIGNED TO COLOR, and the winner will get  their very own copy of the Premier issue of Designed to Color Magazine. And that 's not all, the winner will also receive a ONE YR subscription to the Designed to Color E-zine ($14.99 value). What an amazing prize, isn't it?

For my card today I used a wonderful image from Tickled Pink Stamps pinkette line of digi images. Isn't she so super cute. I used some great Authentique paper that I got last weekend. I topped it off with some green  twine and a metal brad that says "Happy". 


Thanks for visiting and  please leave me some love. Oh and don't forget to head over to  Card Makin Mamas and enter the new challenge. 


Challenges: 
Raise the Bar - Twine

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the touch of twine accent to this adorable card! Thanks again for playing with us at Raise the Bar!

~*Joni said...

Oh so sweet! What a wonderful image, thank you again for joining in on our twine challenge this week!