Monday, January 30, 2012

Wonderful Winnie

Hey there and Happy Monday to you all. I hope you all had a great weekend, I was busy but I managed to start my Smashbook and get a couple cards done. YAY me.

Today I want to share with you a card I made for the current challenge over at Saturated Canary. I absolutely adore these stamps. Kristy is an amazing artist and they are so fun to work with. This is Winnie without her trailer. I hope Kristie doesn't mind. I paired her with some fun Echo Park and My Mind's Eye paper. I used my scalloped Nestie and a Fiskars border punch to follow the challenge theme. Finally I added some Prima flowers and dew drops.



Challenges:

Saturated Canary - Dies and Punches
Crazy 4 Challenges - Layers

1 comments:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Jessica!
wow I love this card. your digi looks awesome cropped in the die cut circle and I love your papers, they just pop colour!
thankyou for popping in and playing with us over on the sc challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx