Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lovey Pup

Good afternoon everyone. I have a card to share with you that I made for the most recent challenge over at Meljen's Designs. The challenge was .........Red and/or Pink AND Kraft. I think you may still have a short time to get your entries in before tomorrow's challenge starts.


My card is made using a pre-colored digi call Lovey Pup. Isn't he just the cutest. I really love the pre-colored digis that melissa has to offer because when you are in a pinch for time they are all ready for you. Plus they are colored so well. I used some locally made DP  from a company called Paper Pizzaz. I had some fun crimped paper that I thought would frame the image well, especially when I added the twine. Then I used some Kraft hearts that I got from my friend, Lizzie, and some DP hearts that I got from my friend, Sylvia.

0 comments: