Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Roger the Reindeer

Hey everyone and Happy Hump Day to you all. I was unfortunately absent from Blogland over the last several days due to some very sick kiddos in my house.

Sadly I had to miss posting this card for it's intended purpose which was the Operation Write Home World Card Making Day Blog Hop. This little guy is Roger the Army Reindeer and was created by Meljen's Designs specifically for this Hop.

Roger was super duper fun to color and use for this card. At first I wasnt to thrilled with the color of his fur so I took an eyeshadow sponge and swiped it across some brown ink and then sponged it lightly along the body of Roger. The result was definately worth the extra effort IMO. I used Core'Dinations cardstock and some Christmas paper from last years DCWV stack. Topped it off with some scrap christmas ribbon I had.



Challenges:
  • Crazy 4 Challenges - Anything



  • 

    0 comments: