Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Mr. Bones

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!!


I am here to share yet another fabulous Meljen's Designs image with you. This is Mr. Bones. Isn't he great. As soon as I saw him with last week's release I knew that I had to create something with him. Then I saw the current Deconstructed Sketch and then the wheels started cranking in my mind. All the patterned paper here is from the DCWV Fall stack from last year.  I added some glitter spiderweb ribbon and google eyes.


Sorry the pic quality is icky, I had to take this with my cell phone because apparently my camera decided not to like the USB cord.

Challenges:
The Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch
Drunken Stampers - Halloween
One Stop Craft Challenge  - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft Challenge  - Halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
My Time to Craft - Orange & Black

8 comments:

Tina said...

love the skeleton...papers and details are creepy cute

Tina

Robin Parker said...

Jessica, This is so whacky and cool. Love the designer paper sand your punch. Thanks for the fabulous sketch too!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

Oh! He's a sharp skeleton! Thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stampers Challenge!

Ani said...

The skeleton is so cute! I love the designer papers you've used! Thanks for joining the Spooky Fun Challenge at Creative Card Crew. Hugs, Ani

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jess, what a wonderful Halloween card. I love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi Jess! Super Halloween project... great spooky papers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;)

Jo Austin said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much for playing along at MTTC this week.

Jo xx

Angela said...

That is a great image...and a great card too...love the googlie eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!