Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Vintage Birthday

Hey everyone. I hope you are all having a great week so far. I have a new card I want to share with you. I made it for the current challenge over at the Card Makin Mamas Challenge Blog. The current challenge is HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Our lovely sponsor is Tickled Pink Stamps and they were kind enough to give us images to work with for the challenge. I chose Lil Victorian Steampunk Lolita Lylah to work with. Isn't she awesome. I wanted to go vintage with her so I chose two complimenting papers with the same design in very light colors. I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch because it allowed me to incorporate more vintage elements such as the lace, the pearl brad and the Happy Birthday tickets. I am more than thrilled with the outcome of this. I think I may hold onto it until my Grandma's birthday.


Challenges:
  • The Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch

  • Tuesday Throwdown - Birthday


  • 1 comments:

    Benzi said...

    What a great image and I'm thinking your grandmother would be so happy to receive this wonderful card. Like the tickets for the sentiment. Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.