Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Enlighten Me!

Hey everyone. How is your week going so far? I am here today to share this week's FREEBIE image with you from Meljen's Designs. It is the cutest little lamp you ever did see.

When I saw this image this paper immediately sprang to mind. It has been sitting on a shelf just begging to be used. I used the Deconstructed Sketch this week for  the layout. I love this sketch. I needed embellies to complete the sketch but I didnt think that normal embellies would work with this busy paper so I cut out a few circles from the DP and added those as  my embellishments. I am super happy with the way it turned out.


Now head on over to the Meljen's Designs DT blog so that you can grab this week's FREEBIE. Also don't forget to check out this week's challenge along with all the fabulous DT examples using the new images.

Challenges:
  • Fab 'n Funky - Clashing Colors

  • Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes

  • The Deconstructed Sketch - Sketch

  • 1 comments:

    Emma H said...

    Oh wow, you take clashing to a whole new level! Great card, thanks for playing along with Fab N funky!