Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Turtle Sundae

I am here today to share with you my card for the current challenge over at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge is BIRTHDAY CARDS FOR A GIRL. The challenges run for 2 weeks so there is plenty of time to get in on them. You have one week left for the current challenge.

For my card today I used "Turtle Sundae" and isn't he super cute. I used cardstick from a local paper maker and the DP is from the DCWV Sweet Stack. I added some polka dot ribbon and green and pink bling to top it off.


Now I know you want to go snag some of the 2 Cute stamps from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps so follow this LINK and it will take you to the store page where you can choose the digi store, the etsy store or even try them our first with the freebies they have offered.

And don't forget to play along with us at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog.

Challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh! This turtle is so stinkin' cute! I love his little, smilin' face. Great card! Your papers are perfect with this little guy.