Friday, February 11, 2011

A little inspiration

Hey ladies it's Friday again and that means that it is Inspiration Day over at the Card Makin Mamas Challenge Blog.

Today I am using an image that can be purchased at the site of our wonderful sponsor for the current challenge, Whimsy Stamps. This image is from Crissy's Digis and its called Dance of Love. I know its  hard to see but there arr hearts on the saddle. I  used all scraps to make this card. I am really trying to weed out the old before I buy new. Easier said than done, I know.

Challenges:
Critter Challenge - Critter
Cute Card Thursday - Hearts and Flowers (hearts are on saddle)

Now don't forget that the current challenge is VALENTINES, and it runs until midnight on Feb, 17th (my birthday).  Whimsy Stamps has generously donated a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the winner of the challenge.

4 comments:

marsha said...

What a beautiful carousel horse! Love your coloring, all the beautiful borders and gorgeous DP! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and play again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Scrappychick said...

Hey Jessica!
Wanted to make sure you are still on the Hop tomorrow! A few gals are having a hard time getting the email updates. If you are still in, please email me and I will get you the info! We have a facebook group set up as well with all the players, badges for sponsors, etc. Are you on FB?
Cyndi

Colleen said...

Very pretty! I love the paper and the punched borders too! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image and the papers.

Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs
Vanja