Wednesday, February 9, 2011

BLOG HOP WINNER!!!

I am pleased to announcing my lucky image winner from my portion of the Meljen's Designs Blog Hop!

I had my son pick a name out of a bowl of all the entrants, and the winner is:

Drum roll please.............................................

#44 Kathi


Kathy, you have won the Love Sprouts image from Meljen's Designs. Please email me directly for your  image.
 
IF you didn't win the Love Sprouts image but would still like to own it, go to the Whimsy Stamps store! OR you can participate in our Fancy Fold Challenge  and possibly win THREE freebies in the random drawing! The challenge closes tonight, but don't fret, there will be a new challenge posted tomorrow with another awesome set of images.

Thank you all for playing along!!!!

0 comments: