Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meljen's Challenge #21

Hey everyone, its Thursday and that means that it is time for my GDT post for the Meljen's Designs DT blog, along with a fabby new release.

Melissa has "whipped" up some awesome new kitchen related images for you this time. They are all available now in the Whimsy shop! Oh and don't forget the sale, all stamps are on sale for 25% off until the end of August!



Now onto the challenge. This week we have a COLOR challenge for you:
Brown, Teal & Orange

Here is my take on the challenge using the newly released stamps, "Lovely Little Apron", "Little Cooking Utensils" and "Oval Cherry Frame". Yup, I rocked 3 stamps in one project. Yay me. I colored all the images using my Bics. The background stripey paper I used was from a new line called Grandma's Kitchen by We R Memory Keepers. I am IN LOVE with this line. OMG its great. The solid cardstock panels are all embossed with different plates for fun and texture.



I hope you all enjoyed what I have had to share with you today and please everyone go drop by the Meljen's Designs DT blog to see the amazing cards by the other DT members. Everyone blew me away this week.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice card! Love the colors you used :)