Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meljens Challenge #20

Hey everyone, its Thursday and that means that it is time for my GDT post for the Meljen's Designs DT blog.

This week's challenge is I See Double! which is to use 2 of the SAME image on one card!

Oh my this was a tough one to wrap my head around. After looking at this weeks new releases, which can all be found in the Meljen's shop at Whimsy Stamps, I knew that the "Back To School Badge" was just the right image to use. I had lots of fun making this card because it challenged me. Instead of t he standard red apple I decided to go green and I think it works great. I also popped up the star and the heart to give it added dimension, along with adding some sparkle.

No go over to the Meljen's Designs DT blog to see what Andrea, Callie, Dee, and Sandy have to share with you. You will be amazed by thier talent.

0 comments: