Friday, March 19, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday card

Well for my last post of the week I want to show you my take on this weeks Farm Fresh Friday sketch challenge over at The Greeting Farm. If you want to see all the fabulous cards that have been prepared by the DT go to http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com

I hope that you all have something fun planned for the weekend. I myself will be hanging out at home with 2 sick little boys. I may let them go outsside to ride their bikes to get some fresh air but it depends on if there is any wind or not. The other thing I plan on doing this weekend is getting NEW MOON tomorrow. YAY.


Card Details:
Image - WS Gigi from the Greeting Farm colored with Copics and Bic Mark-its
Paper - unknown brands I received them in a scrap swap
Accessories: ribbon and vintage lace rickrack from stash

0 comments: