Thursday, September 27, 2012

Smile

Hey everyone. I am so sorry that I haven't been shoring. I have been creating but between family, work, and DT and challenge blog stuff I have been swamped.

Well enough with the excuses and let's get to my newest creation. My dear friends over at Designed to Color are having a new monthly challenge. It is a sketch by Lizzie. I have not created for myself for a while so I thought I should give this a go. What do you think?


Medium: Copics & Bic Mark-its
Image: retired Wild Sprout by the Greeting Farm


Challenges entered:
Designed to Color - sketch

2 comments:

Carisa said...

I love this! Great job with your coloring and thank you so much for playing with us this month. :D

Planetsusie said...

Can i be cheeky and ask if you have posted the winner of the Hearts Inspiration challenge yet. I might be having a senior moment and could have missed it!!!!

Hugs Sue Pxxx