Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thinking of You

Hey everyone I wanted to share with you my newest card for Card Makin Mamas. The challenge that  is concluding this week was all about  Rubber Stamps. It seems like since the invention of  digi images, rubber has kinda gotten thrown to the  side and so we wanted to dig out our  red and clear cling stamps to see what inspired us to start stamping in the first place.

My card is using a rubber stamp from a Unity Stamps Kit of the Month (I'm sorry I can't remember which one). I was  looking at the kit and just fell in love with this butterfly frame. I used a great double sided Stella Rose paper by My Mind's Eye that I thought complimented well. I flipped this ugly printed ribbon over so that you couldn't see the design and then inked a doily from Creating for Fun to match the card. Lastly I added the rub on sentiment.


Challenges:
Corrosive Challenge - Sentiment

1 comments:

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love the sentiment as the focus and the beautiful papers you've used. Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge Blog this time around.