Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Hey there and how are you all doing today. I would  like to share with you a fun and girly card that I made yesterday while being stuck at home with car problems.

I got this wonderful Saturated Canary image as a freebie a couple weeks ago and I have been dying to use her. Once I saw this weeks color challenge I know she would be perfect. I used some awesome Valentine paper scraps that I had from a friend, so unfortunately I don't know the company. For embellishment I cut out a single flower from the Maya Road flower ribbon that I got from my friend, Carisa, last year.


Challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Saturated Canary - RedPink, and White!!!
Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Valentine (w/ at least 2 hearts)
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Pink and Red
Stamp with Fun - Love

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww too cute!! love the blue around the dove and her flightpath.
Thank you for joining in with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xx

Unknown said...

Awww...This truly is adorable! That image is so pretty and love the rose detail!Thanks for joining my challenge over at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Louise said...

Beautiful card and love the details,thanks for joining us at Cupcake craft this week and good luck.
Louise xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Amazing coloring on your image...those eyes are gorgeous. Really like your choice of papers too!
Beautiful card. :)


Thank you SO much for joining us at Craft Us Crazy for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time too!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Glenda said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty image! Thanks for playing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/