Friday, June 17, 2011

Hearty Hippo

Happy Friday to you all.

I thought I'd drop in real quick to share a card I made recently for my son to give to a friend for her birthday. Sorry the pic is blurry. I am still figuring out my new camera.

For my card today I used a Meljen's Designs image called Hearty Hippo, which can be purchased along with the rest of Meljen's fabulous images, at the the Whimsy Stamps shop. I had been hoarding my Echo Park papers that  I bought that the CKC, but I decided it was finally time to get crafty with them. I absolutely ADORE Echo Park and I really wish someone nearby would sell it.


Well hope you like and I will be back next week with more lovelyness to share with you.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Cute hippo image.. Lovely card!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Jess your hippo is SO very cute!!! I LOVE the colors you chose for him!! It's perfect with that gorgeous Echo Park Paper!!!
Hugs,
M