Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flowers for a Cutie

Sorry this is a little late in posting, but better late than never. It is time for the second challenge at the brand new challenge blog called Hello Cutie Challenges.

The second challenge of the month is a photo inspiration challenge, and Lizzie sure did a great job with the photo.




Here is my interpretation of the photo. I knew from looking at the pic that I wanted to use a lot of "white space" and I was also intrigues by the texture of the walls, so I embossed the white panel in Spots and Dots to match the dots in some of the picture elements. The flowers were a  huge focal point for  me so I looked through my digis and found this fabulous image from Bugaboo Stamps. I framed everything in paper from a DCWV stack and finished it by adding the glitter ribbons.


Well..... what are you waiting for? Get yourself over to Hello Cutie Challenges and see what the rest of the fabulous DT have to share with you. While you are there you should grab the blog badge and enter the challenge. Also there is still time to get in on the color challenge. There will be a prize every month!

The best part is that Hello Cutie Challenges  is a CRAFT challenge blog so if you aren't into making cards or scrapbook layouts, that's ok. This challenge blog is open to all crafts: papercrafts, painting, sewing/quilting, crocheting/knitting, and even baking. Anything that is crafty is welcome. Hooray.

Challenges:
Raise the Bar - photo inspiration (flowers and the colors)
Creative Card Crew - No Rubber Stamps

0 comments: