Thursday, November 25, 2010

Snow Friends

Hey HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you and your families. Chances are you all snacking while cooking and looking forward to some turkey while having football or a holiday movie on TV in the background. However if not and you are blog hopping, well then I have a Meljen's Designs new release card to share with you today.

Check out these fabulous Meljen's Designs images (which can be purchased along with the rest of Meljen's fabulous images, at the the Whimsy Stamps shop).



Well as always, with the new release comes a new CHALLENGE. Yay. This week's challenge is:

                                               BUTTONS & BOWS

For my card this week I chose the super cute "Caroling Snowmen" image. I have a genuine addiction to snowmen and when I saw this I knew I had to use it. I made an easel card because I don't make them often enough and I thought that it would be the best way to oncorporate all the elements I wanted to  use without overdoing the front of the card. I embossed the white cardsock and I used 3 different patterned papers from the 2009 DCWV Christmas Stack, and  I added the blue ribbon and buttons to match.

Challenges:
Spoonfull of Sugar - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday - Let it Snow
ABC Challenge - I is for Ice & Snow
Crafty Creations - Christmas is coming
Fab N Funky - Go With The Flow (anything)

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

adorable hun, great design!
Thanks for playing along with us @ Digital Tuesday!
xxx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Jess - this is oh so cute!! I love the easel card and your colors are beautiful!
hugs
M