Friday, February 12, 2010

a man card

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you all have great things planned for this Valentine's weekend. I know I do. We are taking the boys to the Monster Truck Jam tomorrow and then on Sunday we are celebrating Valentine's day with a good old Daytona 500 party. Can't wait for some racing.

Now onto my card for the day. My uncle's birthday is tomorrow so I wanted to make a guys card. Not the easiest thing in the world I'll tell ya. Anywho I found this free digital image on Digital Two For Tuesdays http://digitaltuesday.blogspot.com and thought it would be great. I also did this card for two challenges who's sketches were almost identical.

The first is for a sketch over at CCC on Cafemom.

The second challenge is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #40 http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com I tried to follow the sketch but I did have to leave some embellishment off because it overpowered the card.

Thanks for looking.


1 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Thanks for the link to such a great site.

Love the buttons, perfect touch for a man's card.