Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mer Ian card

Here is a card that I made to fulfill two challenges

The first challenge is The Greeting Farm CHA Relay Challenge. They provided a free digital image of Mer Ian on Sunday and we had till 6:00pm CST yesterday to complete and post our cards. Those that did so would remain in the challenge and get the free image for the next days card to be posted. This will continue like this for the rest of the week.

My secons challenge is a sketch challenge over at http://thediedrichdare.blogspot.com for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge.

For this card I used the freebie Mer Ian image and I colored him with Copics and Bic Mark-its. I also used Stickles on his tail. The PP is from the DCWV Summer Stack and the solid cardstock is various shades from the Core'dinations line. The bling and ribbone are form my stash.



1 comments:

Toothy said...

I like how his tail is sparkly.