Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Anya card

This week I made a card for my friend's birthday using two challenges. Both of which are new challenge blogs for me. I am so excited.

First I used the recipe challenge at http://anyoneforanya.blogspot.com/ . The recipe was to use 3 pieces of paper or cardstock, 2 buttons and one bow. Here I used the two different color cardstock and the patterned paper I got from a swap. I used the two teal buttons and the pale pink ribbon for the bow (although I am not to sure about the bow).

The second challenge was a sketch challenge over at http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com . When I saw the sketch I knew if would work perfect with the recipe challenge.

Now as for the rest of the card, I used Flutter Anya for the image which I colored in using Bic Mark-its and Copics. I also used the Happy Birthday rub-ons from Making Memories.




6 comments:

Toothy said...

So cute, love that paper and how you colored the image.

dawnmercedes said...

I love it!

Thanks for playing with us at the Corrosive Challenges by Janet!

Mary J said...

Hello Jess, I think your card is sooo sweet! I haven't got that Anya yet and now I'm tempted!! ;)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Lovely card, great paper and I do like the bow ;)

Love from AFA!

Renata

Janet said...

super card! thanks for playing:)
hugs

Vicki Burns said...

Great job! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!