Thursday, August 20, 2009

Color Throwdown #56

Hey there. Wow two posts in one day. That must be a record for me. LOL.

Well the next challenge card is for the Color Throwdown #56 challenge over at http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/ . The colors we are to use are SU colors Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Dusty Durango. Well since I dont have any of those so I improvised as best as I could with what I had and I think it turned out pretty good. I used some mat papers from a Making Memories pad I had and a new PP that I got recently. The image is Tender Hug by Penny Black. I colored the image with Bics and Copics. I then added the gems for a little something extra. I used a sketch from a challenge in Card Makin Mommas over on Cafemom.

I really hope that this will count since I don't have the exact colors and I just noticed that the teal blue matting barely shows up. I had fun with this challenge regardless.


1 comments:

Broni said...

I think your colors work just fine and that's a darling image!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!