Friday, April 10, 2009

Chopped Week 3

OK so here is my entry for the third and final week of the Chopped challenge for Scrap Attack on Cafemom. The requirements for everyone in the 4 groups was to use packing tape, pictures, ribbon and ink for distressing.

I used a sketch from the April Pagemaps as my inspiration. When I saw that we were to use packing tape I knew that these pictures of the boys in their cardboard clubhouse would be perfect. I found a cardboard box and decided to use tha packing tape to attach a piece of the cardboard to the page. Then I cut out some of the wording that was on the box for embellishment. I used ink to lightly discolor the cardboard and to streak both the patterned paper and the cardstock. I added alphabet stickers to the ribbon. I LOVE this page. I am so happy with it. I can't wait to see what the voting will be on this, the other mom that I am going up against is really talented. The voting will take place this weekend so I'll post early next week the outcome.



0 comments: